Dear Parents and Caregivers,
Over the last couple of weeks, we have had staff and students absent from school due to COVID-19. During this time, we expect that children (and staff!) will simply need to rest. As a staff we have prioritised learning at school and maintaining continuity of our teaching and learning programs for children at school. Therefore, we are not able to supply work packages for when children are sick.
Instead, if your child is feeling well, we suggest the following:
- Daily reading
- Completing open ended tasks (available on the school website)
- Completing activities from the Department of Education website. There are some amazing resources to access through the DoE available on the link below.
Resources by year level
- Accessing Mathletics – your teacher has distributed these logins
- Keep up to date with what’s going on in the classroom via SeeSaw
- Accessing the NSW 2022 digital learning packs. Again, there are some amazing resources families can access available on the link below.
2022 digital learning packs